Sunday, January 04, 2009

My sunday routine

Hurm, what a day? Tomorrow start to suffer once again. Have to face my supervisor. Argh, a big pressure come across. Don't know where to start my project. Oh man. You have to Rock It Zaff. Start form today. I have to count all the days towards my big day. I mean. My graduation. Hehehe.

I'm targeting to complete all my project by 30th June 2010. So I have for about 543 days more to submit my thesis. Seems like it quite a long time but trust me, its will be shorten day by day.

Todays routine is,
  • Washing my clothes
  • Listen to Carta SMS Sinar from 9.00am to 1200pm
  • Window shopping include karaoke session
  • Blogging
  • Etc.
Nothing to write. Haven't take a look to my old picture. I have to study a bit on my tutorial tomorrow. Busy day tomorrow. Tutorial session at 9.00am to 10.00am. Lecture at 2.00pm to 4.00pm. After that I have to go to PJ to settle something.

Notes: Congratulations to someone that had registered to UM for further study. Rock-it Rocket.

Days left: 543days

No comments: