Friday, January 02, 2009

The first time I become a stage presenter

Yesterday, I came over to Faizal's house. Just want to meet him, since it was quite sometimes I didn't meet him. About 11.00 am I reach his house. Nothing much to do, just looking into some of his wedding photo. Nice editing. Perhaps, I was there two. Because of what? Because I'm his best friend la. Aiyo, need to tell that also meh?

His wife was working on that day. A doctor always like that one. Hehe, he need to sacrifice something for getting something. Same like us, we need to sacrifice something before we want to earn something.

So after having few glasses of drink with a plate of cucur jagung added with some chili sauces and mayo (my favorite, I know Kak Cik still remember my favorite since Adi's wedding) and few pieces of roti jala with creamer (nyum nyum, its was awesome), we did go to his old pc and checking few cd's, remembering our campus memories during our undergrads. I was so touch.

End up with few old picture, which I still remember what the stories behind all the picture taken. So I upload this few picture which I know, that was the first time I were ask to be a stage presenter.

So I sing a song by Jamal Abdillah and Francisca Peter named Kehebatan Cinta. At that moment, I do it with Monasazira (known as Jiji). That was the first time I was given the opportunity to sing in front of the audiences. And we receive round of applause.

It was on January 2004, I was 21 at that time. young and so dangerous. There's a lot of picture on the folder but I only uploaded these two only. Due to some reason. I need to take care of few hearts.

Dengan Husna, The hijrah lady

3 comments:

Blog Anuar Kamaruddin™ said...

cntk samping! weeee! ;)

fendy_ahmad said...

Salam,

Kenangan silam mengusik jiwa sungguh ni :)

fendy_ahmad said...

Salam,

Kenangan silam mengusik jiwa sungguh ni :)