Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Harapan - I'm sorry

I don't think I have story to tell all of you today. But this song is dedicated to someone. Thank you so much and I'm sorry for the thing we've been thru together. I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm really sorry. I wish I could turn back time and I will ensure that I'm ready to have everything. Huh.

Dear Allah, You are the One who knows the hikmah between all of this. I give full of myself to You. Please light up my way so its easy for me to walk thru. Thank you for being with me all the time. During hard time. During happy time. Thank you so much. Please, be with me all the time. As I need You cause I'm running out of time.

"I'm really hoping that he will not dare to hurt me because I will never dare to remember these days that he makes me smiles." I'm sorry, I'm not dare to hurt you so that I'd rather hurt myself. I'm sorry.

1 comment:

fendy_ahmad said...

Sahabat Seuniversiti, Senegeri,

Hidup penuh dengan pertemuan dan perpisahan..

Bagaimana kita gembira dikala pertemuan , kesedihan kerana perpisahan itu adalah ujian dariNYa untuk menyeimbangkan hidup kita :)