Thursday, March 13, 2008

Mati Pun Aku Rela Berkorban Asalkan Kau Setia Selalu

Assalamualaikum...

Its been few days I didn't post new topic. Busy for quite sometimes. Busy for election, busy with my workload. Busy with sms. Hahaha. Funny right. But its true. Today, I left my phone at home so that I can concerntrate on my office job. Concerntrate la sangat. Tengok dari tadi asyik blogging je.

Suddently I want to post about this song...

Lautan luas ku seberangi
Ombak dan badai ku harungi
Demi cinta ku hanya untukmu
Engkaulah seri dalam hidupku

Gunung yang tinggi 'kan ku daki
Lembah dan lurah ku harungi
Mati pun aku rela berkorban
Asalkan kau setia selalu

Walau kini jauh
Kesetiaan ini hanya untukmu
Berjuta godaan takkan mampu

Bisikanlah cinta
Lewat angin malam
Agar hidup ini
Bukan dalam mimpi

Malam-malam sunyi
Bayang-bayanganmu
Selalu dalam mimpiku
Berjuta harapan ku nantikan

So what do you think about this song. Really meaningfull right? I love this song. But not only this song. Perhaps there's a lot of song I love. Not just this one.

Hey, I think I write something on Akademi Fantasia and Politic in Malaysia. I just want to raise up my voice, my opinion. I think this is the best way to voice out what really in my mind. Am I right? Yeah. But I think I should create different blog. So that it will not mess up. Wait for my two other blog.

1 comment:

Nash said...

lagu ape nih???tak tau pon...kuang kuang kuang