Friday, January 05, 2007

Come fly with me

I don't know what happen today. When I woke up. I feel like I have lots of energy and I already at the office by 8.00 am. I'm so amaze with myself. There's a lot of things I haven't share with all of you guys. Still in mind My convocation picture. Damn. I nearly forgot everything.

It's been a tough time for me at this moment. Even the new year just started 5 days. Lot of thing happen out of control. I'm so fear with this 2 words at the moment, "Liar" and "Bankrupt".

I forgot everything. Actually I wanna upload everything during my convocation. If possible, I wanna upload my convocation video. Huh, But I don't have much time at the moment.

If you read my blog, its an empty writing. There is no good information lately. Unlike last year, I share a lot of thing with you. But this year, I just want my blog to be like diary for me. Daily diary. If possible I want to write 24 7. So every single moment I could spent my time with my blog. Anyway I got to go. A lot of thing to be done today.

El-Zaffril

No comments: