Tuesday, February 19, 2008

A Long Journey Start With The First Step

Assalamualaikum to all viewer,

It has been long time that I never update my blog. If I'm not mistaken since January 2007. And now its already February 2008. I break my promise to everyone. Sorry, i really didn't mean it. I was really busy at the moment. But now I take a break for a quick refreshment.

What happen to me for almost one year. Nothing happen actually. Its just I really need to give a 200% commitment towards my job. Its a bit tough. But its worth. Doing 2 jobs at a time just like killing 2 birds with 1 arrow.

I don't know where to start. Ok. I think I should left behind all 2007 memories. I should start with 2008.

Started just 2 months. My sister got engaged during Chinese New Year. But then I still single and so available. (laugh) Available la sangat. Tapi still ok la. As long as I'm happy. Anyway congratulation to my sis.

I just received my car key. The 1st car that I always dream of. I don't have the picture at the moment. So I upload later la ok. I cannot wait to post a lot things. Arghhh... I always break my promise. Kali ni memang betul2 janji ok.

I'm looking for another job actually. Dah bosan keje sekarang ni. Any idea? Help me if anyone now if there is a vacant.

This friday I got job interview. Wish me luck. I have to move today. update later dude. So See yah on next posting. Ok... enjoy

No comments: